1. Set your eyes with primer and after drying, apply Bliss on entire eyelid.
2. Take shade Spice and smoke out outer corner and crease.
3. Apply glitter glue/primer on eyelids to create a cut crease.
5. After drying, use a damp flat brush or your finger to apply Bubbles to eyelid.
6. Use shade Sugar for an ultra bright inner corner & eyebrow highlight.
1. After building your base with primer, apply tape to eyes for the perfect precise wing.
2. Go in with shade Him on your lid and outer-V for a warm and fiery look. Make sure to add a bit extra on the edges of the tape for a dramatic effect.
3. Apply Him to water line for an extra seductive look.
4. Apply glitter glue/primer on inner corner.
5. After drying, apply Blossom with a damp flat brush or your fingertips on inner corner.
6. Apply Sugar to brow bone for an extra pop.
1.After building your base with primer, apply tape to eyes for the perfect precise wing.
2.Apply shade Mojo on entire eye, including your outer crease.
3. Apply Everything Nice to your outer V for a smokey look.
4. Go in with Spice and apply on outer lid. Blend, Blend, Blend!
5. Apply glitter glue/primer on eyelid. Make sure to only apply where you want glitter
6. After drying, apply Buttercup with a damp flat brush or your fingertips.
(USE AN OIL BASED MAKEUP REMOVER FOR GLITTER)